Strut Your Mutt is a fun-filled, family friendly doggie walk and festival to raise money for local homeless pets. Tomorrow’s event will feature agility and training demos, Ask-A-Vet, Paws & Pals painting for kids and pups, Downward Dog yoga, and more!
Donate to Best Friends Animal Society's 1st Annual Strut Your Mutt in San Francisco
SIGN UP and get 50% off registration with code FBFriend
Strut Your Mutt San Francisco Details:
Who: San Franciscans two-legged and four who want to “walk the walk” for homeless pets!
What: A leisurely fundraising dog walk followed by a doggie themed festival that includes pet contests, photos, treats for your dogs, fun activities, refreshments and more.
Where: Treasure Island, Great Lawn, Avenue of the Palms, San Francisco, CA 94130
When: Saturday, September 21, 2013, 8:00am - 1:00pm
8:00am - Check-in and onsite registration opens
9:30am - Strut begins
Why: To raise money for your favorite local animal welfare group (any of Best Friends’ No More Homeless Pets Network Partners) or for Best Friends Animal Society, and to help bring about a time when there are No More Homeless Pets®.
- Individuals: $30 ($35 day-of)
- Couples: $50 ($60 day-of)
- Kids 12 and under with t-shirt: $20 ($25 day-of)
- Kids 12 and under without t-shirt: FREE
- Virtual Participant (not attending our official Strut in San Francisco): $10 (does not include a t-shirt but our 2013 Strut shirts will be available for purchase). Virtual Participants, like Individual Walkers, can raise money for Best Friends or for a participating Network Partner--but will need to join a Network Partner's Dog Pack in order to raise money for that group.
Note: Every person who is attending the event must be registered (online or in person on the day of) in order to participate. Attendee t-shirts must be picked up at the event! If you register, but cannot attend, and would like your t-shirt, please send someone to pick it up at the event. Best Friends is not able to mail t-shirts out once the event is over.
Be sure to stay connected to all of the strutters at San Francisco’s Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/379824028801913/
Are you a local rescue or shelter and have questions about Strut Your Mutt?
Interested in volunteering?
For all other questions, contact Best Friends Events