March 15, 2011 is Petfinder’s 15th anniversary and they’re asking bloggers (all bloggers, not just pet bloggers) to help spread the word about the great pets available for adoption on Petfinder. We heard that call and eagerly jumped up and over to our laptop. Take over the interweb and show our appreciation for having Cleo, our rescue dog, in our lives?? Sign us up!
How do you join in this celebration? On March 15 share one or more of their adoptable pets in their gallery or any other adoptable pet on Petfinder. (Bloggers can post before March 15 as often as they like.) Visit the Adopt the Internet page to learn how to share your post, Facebook or Twitter post!
- On March 15, donate your Facebook status and photo to an adoptable Petfinder pet. Simply replace your photo with one from the Adopt-the-Internet All-Stars gallery and post one of these messages:
- More than 320,000 pets are waiting for homes on Petfinder.com. Help Petfinder Adopt the Internet today and find forever homes for as many as possible!
- I adopted my pet from Petfinder and now I want to help get this pet adopted! If you want to help pets in need of forever homes, please repost this!
- On March 15, share an adoptable Petfinder pet on Twitter with the hashtag #adopttheinternet
- Add a link to your blog, Facebook or Twitter (Come back to this page on March 15 to find out how.)
- Add a badge to your blog to show your support like we did = on Cleo's blog too!