This is turning out to be an amazing year, and February just ended. First we got picked by Life and Dog Magazine to be their west coast online content partner, and be in the first issue! Then MARS Pedigree considered us influential and invited us to their first canine nutrition summit. Now - out of the blue - we just were handed a Stylish Blogger Award. This is usually the part where Cleo is so excited that she dashes away, and starts squeaking a toy like mad...
We're not going to dash but sit and remember our manners and say thank you. Thank you so much Erica from Paws to Rufflect with Kahuna's K9s for surprising us with this award and because our logo alone makes you happy just to look at it! We think Erica is pretty awesome too, and not just because we love all things Hawaiian.
Now the responsibilities that accompany this awesome award are:
- thank the blogger who gave the award
- share 7 things about yourself/your pets
- pass the award onto 15 other bloggers
Seven Things about us at Grouchy Puppy:
- Cleo, the muse behind it all, is a large mix rescue from the SF-SPCA who is now considered a senior dog.
- Cleo inspired us to create these blogs, with her own Cleo's Day dog blog now starting its third year.
- I absolutely love living in San Francisco and feel gratitude everyday for my life.
- My husband does 99% of the cooking while I do 99% of the cleaning.
- My idea of camping is bringing my own food and supplies in the car and to a hotel room.
- With Cleo moving into her twilight years, our goal here is to learn how to embrace our life with her while surrendering to the notion of her eventual physical departure. It isn't an easy task.
- Being responsible for two dog blogs is a challenge but actually helps keep life with Cleo in balance. She gets to share her experiences, things on her mind and point of view, while I get to share mine.